Terms & Conditions
Bonnell's Electrical Services
Terms and Conditions of Order
1. All work will be carried out in accordance with the latest edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations
2. All work is covered by our Electrical Contractors' Insurance Co Ltd Warranty and Bond to the financial limits as
determined by it.
3. Unless otherwise stated, all estimates and contracts are based on the works being carried out during
the period of 08:00 to 16:30 - Monday to Friday with unrestricted access and electrical isolation of all necessary areas so as to
provide us with a continuous programme of works.
Work outside this period is subject to pre-agreement on times and rates
Waiting time, due to lack of access or any other cause outside our control, will be charged for at the rate applicable to the period
5. Where necessary, the appropriate Test, Inspection or Completion Certificate will be issued on settlement of
6. The installation and maintenance of Fire Alarm Systems is carried out to the schedules as detailed in BS:5839.
part 1 & 6
The installation and maintenance of Emergency Lighting Systems
is carried out to the schedules as detailed in BS:5266. part 1
7. Unless other terms have been agreed, we require a deposit
of 50% of the total estimated cost of the order, plus the element of VAT on the ammount, prior to commencement of the work.
Invoices are payable 30 days from the date of issue and interest may be charged on balances outstanding after this period.
All goods supplied by us will remain our absolute property until paid for in full. We shall be entitled, immediately after
giving notice of our intention, to repossess, to enter upon any premises with such transport as may be necessary and repossess any
goods to which we have title under this clause.
9. Although all care and consideration will be taken with regard to the
removal and replacement of furniture, carpets and built-in panels or casings, we will not accept any responsibility for the making
good of any damage caused by our works unless this has been made a condition of the estimate or contract and has been specifically
detailed on the estimate or contract.
10. Estimates are valid for a period of 30 days from the date of issue.
of our estimate or contract also signifies accceptance of these terms of and conditions
The Bonnell's Logo and 'Bonnell's Electrical Contractors Ltd' are protected by copyright Law.
All Rights Reserved.
020 8845 8455
Bonnell's Electrical Contractors Ltd.
A VAT Registered Company